TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Favourite player in the league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is it?

At the moment mine is Dwayne Wade but I also like Lebron James, Rip Hamilton, Tim Duncan and Dirk Nowitzki
Fixed Nowitzki name and last name for you Wink I don't have any favourite NBA player now. I like Jason Richardson though.
My favourite players : Larry Bird (he was last "white" fantastic player in NBA), Arvydas Sabonis (brillant genius - full player), Scottie Pippen (man from shadow but one ot the best players in basketball hstory).
at the moment best player for me is J.Kidd
all are great bird is close to my heart as he played for my team boston in the glory years

Amare Stoudamire and vince carter in my opinion hold the crown of being able to dunk on everyone

AI(allen Iverson) is always a great scorer as is Kobe(Bryant)

But my favourite palyer is probs shaq for entertainment and his power

Paul Pierce rocks too!
Gilbert Arenas. Smile
Dirk!! Dirk!!! Dirk!!! lol. I own two Nowitzki jerseys Smile. I also like

Nash, Ben Gordon, Garrnet, Sarunas and Yao.
[Image: Obi_Wan_GINOBILI_by_j0zj0z.jpg]

[Image: obiwan.JPG]

Biggrin
Gilbert Arenas...
Steve Nash look brilliant when watched his Suns team beat the Pistons. Hate the Pistons so I took pleasure in watching Nash tear them apart! Biggrin
its gotta be flash(D.Wade)
My favorites are Andrei Kirilenko, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash and Manu Ginobili.
Now I like Rudy Gay. As I see there is a lot of Dirks fans in this community Smile I like how he shoots from the outside.
Jason Williams (remember his days from Sacramento... Cool ), Ricky Davis, I am a Celtics fan and he busted his *** while he was a Celtic and I reward loyalty. Kirilenko and Dirk, Kirilenko b/c he is so versatile and Dirk b/c he is probably the closest thing to my all-time favorite player (Bird) that we'll ever see. Then Dwight Howard, I love his humbleness and caring especially at such a young age...that and he is such a freak of nature!

Favorite Team: Celtics (by far), then Magic, the Heat/Jazz.
Steve Nash easily Smile

2nd - Chris Bosh

3rd - Amare Stoudemire
Favourite players:

Vince Carter (Favuorite player for life)

Chauncey Billups (I like him as the whole Pistons squad)

Rip Hamilton

Sheed

Jason Maxiell

Tay Prince

J.Kidd (How can you not like him?)

Sean Williams (Young athletic freak, realy like him very much)

Lebron (I like his style, just unstoppable on the court)

Players I respect:

T-Mac

Gartnett

Duncan

Iverson

Richard Jefferson

Amare

D.Wade
Quote:J.Kidd (How can you not like him?)

Maybe because he beats his wife.... check yahoo for Kidd arrested... Thudown

But nice list though... Biggrin
My favorite is Kyle Korver. He plays in my favorite team and is one of the best shooters in the league. He is very underrated too.

From other teams I like Steve Nash and Jason Kapono.
Quote:My favorite is Kyle Korver. He plays in my favorite team and is one of the best shooters in the league. He is very underrated too.

From other teams I like Steve Nash and Jason Kapono.

Lets see, no favoritism for white guys who can shoot is there... Laugh
Quote:
Quote:J.Kidd (How can you not like him?)

Maybe because he beats his wife.... check yahoo for Kidd arrested... Thudown

But nice list though... Biggrin

lol who cares? He's one of the best PG in the game.... Kobe raped the girl also... Laugh
Pages: 1 2