TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Welcome to TalkBasket!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Good to see you here Dave. I hope you will really stick around and become an important part of this forum.
Hey, My names Luke and I support Minnesota Timberwolves with my favourite player being Kevin Garnet. Hopefully I'll go on these forums more and start to know alot more about the Euroleayes, nice to meet you all Thup
Thanks for joining Luke. I really hope that one of our new members will actually stick around.
(Dec 16, 2006, 10:56 pm)Vilius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for joining Luke. I really hope that one of our new members will actually stick around.

I will try my hardest, I really like basketball. I just don't know much about the leagues and stuff. Hopefully this can help Biggrin
(Dec 16, 2006, 10:57 pm)Saint Luke Wrote: [ -> ]I will try my hardest, I really like basketball. I just don't know much about the leagues and stuff. Hopefully this can help Biggrin

You and me seem to be in the same boat!
Hi. I'm Arkadios. Panathinaikos Uber Alles and Dimitris Diamantidis is the best!
Hey im afc 4eva, vilius brought me here, i am hoping to post alot and extend my knowlegde of basketball.
hi luke, welcome on board.

i'm a Fenerbahce fan.
Hello, I'm Robbe. I support my local team in Germany (Bonn), but apart from that, I am pretty neutral. Got a crush on European basketball nearly a decade ago, when Djordjevic, Rigaudeau, Stombergas and a young David Andersen showed up in Bonn playing for Kinder Bologna. When Siskauskas, Macijauskas, Kaukenas and Javtokas visited us here in 02/03, I was already addicted. And it's only intensifying year by year now. Horrible. I guess registering in basketball forums and letting it all out is the only medicine.
You meet all the requirements to be a good member here Wink Please participate in discussions and start your own. And most importnantly, don't leave the forum.
Welcome Mate

See you around Cool
Erm, this is my return and I see that he forum has improved a lot (at least visually). See you all.
Hello everyone…

I am Ilker from Istanbul/Turkey and i am a Fenerbahce supporter, but Barcelona is also special for me. Smile It will be really nice to be here…

See you…
Welcome Lads Cool
Hello I'm Ergun from Izmir/Turkey and i support Besiktas. My favourite players are Nikola Prkacin and Milenko Tepic. Pleased to meet you
Hello Ergun, thanks for joining the forum. Enjoy your time here.
Welcome Mate Thup
Welcome Ergun, it's great to see you here... Smile
hello i'm Harriet and was introduced to the forum by Vilius. pleased to meet you all.
Hello Harriet. We're having an English invasion here Tongue Enjoy your stay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7