TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: What am I listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Muse - New born

still studying like crazy ( i am deeing my Phd so you can guess its quite hard and long hours ) so in order to relax i al listening to http://www.radio42.com ( lounge and electronic music) yaeh Thup

my music taste is similar , lots of latin world lounge music Basketball
Eminem- till I collapse
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Back in Black AC/DC
Aural Vampire - Darkwave >:3
Arctic Monkeys - Flourescent Adolescent

Dog shit - Ol' Dirty Bastard.

Now its

ox out the cage - Cannibal ox

And no, dog shit isn't one of those gay songs where every other words a curse, if you like rap you should listen to it.

And next it will be

Bob Marley- Wisdom

I'm weird, I listen to underground/old school rap, lots of reggae, and some rock.
Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

They played last night in Siemens Arena. But I couldn't go because tickets were sold out in one night (10,000 tickets). There were additional 2,000 tickets issues but they were grabbed in an hour or so.
Aesop Rock - No Regrets
Shy FX & T Power - Feelings

Just downloaded their album 'Diary of a Digital Soundboy'. Pretty good listen so far.
The Worst - Jedi Mind Tricks

Changing too:

Raw - Jakki tha Motamouth
Ooh, another fan of JMT. They're one of my favourite hip hop groups. Ghengis Khan is a killer tune.

Immortal Technique - Industrial Revolution

Great laid back beat combined with biting, attacking lyrics. I'm quite liking a lot of his stuff actually.
Murs and Aes Rock - Happy Pillz.

Immortal Technique is pretty good, his delivery is great.
Switchblade Symphony - "Clown"

No One - MF GRIMM
Muvtach Lo - Dovid Stein
Modim - Sheves Achim
Already dreaming of summer holidays!

flobots - Handlebars
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5