TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Become TalkBasket reporter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you always wanted to write articles about basketball or just post latest news about it? Here is your chance to do that. Become TalkBasket reporter and post news, articles about basketball on TalkBasket. Maybe you'd like to cover your league. You'll have this opportunity on TB. Everyone interested in this please post in this topic or send me a Private Message.
im back from hols and would like to try maybe
That's great. Register on the main site and you can start posting news.
im trying but my username was invalid so i made a new account and the verification email link displayes a 404 error message
Should be ok now.
nope
Quote:That's great. Register on the main site and you can start posting news.

Note the word "register". You need to create a new accont on the main site.
i have and the link from the verification email initiates a error
You have to register again. Now it won't require e-mail verification. If you still can't do that I'll create an account for you.
Quote:Have you always wanted to write articles about basketball or just post latest news about it? Here is your chance to do that. Become TalkBasket reporter and post news, articles about basketball on TalkBasket. Maybe you'd like to cover your league. You'll have this opportunity on TB. Everyone interested in this please post in this topic or send me a Private Message.

Sure, I would be interested. I live in the Boston, Mass., USA area, and there are a number of basketball teams around here; some of them better than the Celtics! Biggrin Well, maybe not, but there are four National Collegiate Athletic Association members in the city: the Boston College Eagles, the Boston University Terriers, the Northeastern University Huskies, and the Harvard University Crimson. BC is by far the best team, but if any of the other teams were having decent seasons, they could have all made the tournament. BC plays in the iconic Atlantic Coast Conference (or Awfully Conceited Conference as I call it), BU in the America East conference and will be hosting the first rounds of the America East tournament (but might not play in it), Northeastern in the Colonial Athletic Association (home to Final Four participant George Mason), and Harvard plays in the Ivy League. Also nearby are the University of Massachusetts Amherst Minutemen, a member of the Atlantic 10 conference; Big East conference members Providence College Friars and University of Connecticut Huskies; the College of the Holy Cross Crusaders, a member of the Patriot League; and additional America East members University of Vermont Catamounts, University of New Hampshire Wildcats, and the University of Maine Black Bears. These institutions are more famous for ice hockey, as are BU and Northeastern. My alma mater, Purdue University, is about 1600 kilometres away from here in West Lafayette, Ind., and competes in the Big Ten Conference. Nonetheless, I still follow Big Ten basketball. I could report on any of these, or discuss college basketball in general. I will send a private message as well discussing these intentions.
Thanks for your application I already replied to your PM.
I would do it but unfortunatly I do not follow basketball that much anymore lol.
Quote:I would do it but unfortunatly I do not follow basketball that much anymore lol.

Maybe it's time to get back into it a bit more then? Wink
Vilius, can you PM me the details of posting articles man?
Quote:Vilius, can you PM me the details of posting articles man?

Sure. I just need to write all the instructions again.
If vilius isn't online and you need help I'm here too. I've got pretty much the simple stuff down.