TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: NCAA MADNESS !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets talk about college basketball the real basketball since 100 years....lets talk about Duke,North Carolina,UCLA,Indiana,Kentuky,Idaho,Florida,South Carolina,Georgia,Michigan,Seaton hall,Chinchinati,Oregon,etc,etc,etc....
Boiler Up! WOO-WOO! Biggrin Well, seriously, the Boilers can't win a game on the road, so they will probably end up in the NIT. I am not looking forward to the game coming up against IU in Bloomington. It appears that Wisconsin and Ohio State are going to dominate the Big Ten this year, although strange things happen in conference play.

Currently, Purdue is 12-4 (1-1 Big Ten), but they lost to Minnesota, who is awful, and they nearly blew a 14-point lead against Penn State at home. I am hoping for a 9-7 conference record and a win in the Big Ten tournament, but that would require at least one road victory. Still, it would probably get them into the Big Dance.
the thing is being a brit i cant decide which college to back any ideas people?
We have a lot of Lithuanian players playing for different USA colleges. But somehow I don't get into following it.
Quote:Lets talk about college basketball the real basketball since 100 years....lets talk about Duke,North Carolina,UCLA,Indiana,Kentuky,Idaho,Florida,South Carolina,Georgia,Michigan,Seaton hall,Chinchinati,Oregon,etc,etc,etc....

Tell me that was supposed to read Michigan State. The University of Michigan hasn't gone to the NCAA tourney in 8 or so years, and when they did they cheated.
Just getting back into college football. I used to watch and bet them like crazy a long time ago. I also like watching college better as it seems theres more heart and drama...

Almost like a anything can happen today...... Orange men fan ---- Niag purple eagles as well but they have been kinda in the dumps for the last 25 years.....
From this year's March Madness:

MARCH MADNESS is almost here! Going to be a battle with such an even field of teams.
Kelowna Basketball Training
Gini Basketball