TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: What sports do you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
pretty simply question really.

personally im a water polo player and a swimmer.

how about you guys?
I play a lot of basketball (just did that today Smile ). When I get a chance I play football and volleyball. That's basically all.
Any sport that I'm good at. So quite few, really :p

Nah, but honestly I love all sport, football, tennis, badminton, table tennis, rugby, cricket, baseball, squash. And basketball. :p And those are just the ones I play.

Occasionally, of course.
I play alot of football, but i do like the odd game of basketball, its really fun
Football and Swimming
PAINTBALL

SKI (snow)

TENNIS

BASKET

TABLE TENNIS
ah paintball, i forgot about that, i love it, mind you though, loads of protection has to be worn
Football and I'm really into cricket atm Smile
Bball and some footy.
Handball and Basketball
Basketball, football, tennis, skiing and swimming.

But only tennis and skiing occassionally.

We only have dry slopes around here.
I play basketball at least once in a week, used to play football (can`t remember when was the last time I played) and also 2 or 3 times in a week I do weightlifting.
I play basketball atleast 3 hours a day.

I am good in Volleyball too.

I am not bad in Football(soccer), table tennis, pool
That's what summers are all about, basketball and football 7 hour sessions.
Basketball of course. I used to play American football, but I stopped because I needed to work harder at school(my own choice). I also play Hockey and baseball. I box too, I've entered a few tournaments. So yeah, I know a few MMA moves but I don't actually compete.
lol awesome I like MMA is it hard to learn it?
Alright, it's really easy to learn a lot of moves. But the hard part is learning how to put them together to actually win.

I've sparred twice, and dude, you get an idea of what to do next, then the opponent screws it up. You've got to know a bunch of moves, and have them all in your head so you know when to do them.
Like in "Never back down" awesome movie.
Yeah that was a pretty good movie, I saw that in theaters.

I think I'm gonna put that on my ipod.
I play Basketball on my High School team.
Pages: 1 2