TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Teams In The NBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i am new to basketball and i dont know all the side in the NBA. So who are they?
Boston Celtics - New Jersey Nets - New York Knicks - Philadelphia 76ers - Toronto Raptors

Denver Nuggets - Minnesota Timberwolves - Portland Trail Blazers - Seattle SuperSonics - Utah Jazz

Chicago Bulls - Cleveland Cavaliers - Detroit Pistons - Indiana Pacers - Milwaukee Bucks Pacific: Golden State Warriors - Los Angeles Clippers - Los Angeles Lakers - Phoenix Suns - Sacramento Kings -

Atlanta Hawks - Charlotte Bobcats - Miami Heat - Orlando Magic - Washington Wizards

Dallas Mavericks - Houston Rockets - Memphis Grizzlies - NO/Okla City Hornets - San Antonio Spurs

They are the teams in the NBA. The NBA is also spilt into Eastern Conference and Western Conference
Thanks for that mate and i now support........... Detroit Pistons as they are my NHL team.
Glad i could help Yamo. The Pistons are a good team imo.
Who is there best player?
The pistons are probably the most rounded team in the nba, and they don;t have an obvious star player. i would probably rank them in this order:

1-Chauncey Billups

2-Rip Hamilton

3-Tashyuan Prince

4-Rasheed Wallace

5-Chrs Webber.
ARGH, I HATE the Pistons! Angry Angry

Any team other than the Pistons, Mavericks or Lakers and I would of been happy, but no! Sad
sorry but you just picked my most hated team. anyways good luck with that.
DIE PISTONS DIE!!!!!111111seventytwo5

Mavericks are looking fucking good this season too, and they're in our division so I hate them as well. Dry
Well, I just love the Mavericks, Nowitzki's there Wink