TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Transfers, Drafts, Exchanges etc...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
wow this is gonna be interesting. But the worst is that he is Number 1 not 3 :X but i think that he can make something with the team. I mean lol they have always been a good teams but not good enough to go to finals or atleast conference finals, yeah they won the 2005 finals but that's their last.
I don't think that Iverson fits with Detroits' attitude...

This defensive play, which Detroit is recognized for..

And of course, he is not a point guard, definitely...

Interesting trade..i think it was better for Denver
I personally think it's a good trade for both teams...

After watching the press conferences, AI looks like he's buying into the system, and what Detroit has been lacking was a consistent scorer.
nah i think he will be good pg in Detroit.
Linas Kleiza could be traded to Sacramento Kings. He is also considering a possibility to return to Europe next summer. Big clubs should be preapring some offers now I guess.
Los Angeles Clippers waived forward Paul Davis and guard Fred Jones; acquired a future conditional second-round draft pick from the Los Angeles Clippers for center Cheikh Samb.

Denver Nuggets recalled guard-forward Sonny Weems from Colorado of the D-League.

Milwaukee Bucks waived forward Austin Croshere.

Utah Jazz assigned center Kyrylo Fesenko to the Utah of the D-League.

Cavaliers Waived forward Jawad Williams.

Los Angeles Clippers acquired forward Hassan Adams and cash considerations from the Toronto Raptors for a future conditional second-round draft pick; waived forward Hassan Adams.

Miami Heat traded guard Shaun Livingston and cash considerations to the Memphis Grizzles for a 2012 second-round draft pick.

San Antonio Spurs waived forward Anthony Tolliver.
Jermaine O'Neal and Jamario Moon to Miami Heat

Shaun Marion and Marcus Banks to Toronto Raptors
There are rumours that San Antonio Spurs might get Vince Carter in exchange for either one (or more) of Bowen, Nocioni, Mason and Hill.
Los Angeles Clippers signed Alex Acker from Detroit Pistons.
Sam Cassel to Sacramento Kings
Last night trade:

Nocioni and Gooden to Sacramento Kings
Brad Miller and John Salmons to Chicago Bulls
According to Toronto Star, Toronto Raptors are interested in British International Pops Mesa-Bonsu and NBA veteran Antoine Walker.
Stephon Marbury has been finally released by the New York Knicks.

He has the right to play in the NBA play-offs with another team since he was released before March 1.
Stephon Marbury agreed terms with Bosotn Celtics and will play for them in the play-offs.

He will be paid $1.3m until the end of the season.
Quote:Stephon Marbury agreed terms with Bosotn Celtics and will play for them in the play-offs.

He will be paid $1.3m until the end of the season.

If this guy wins a title, it'll be one of the most unfair moments in the history of sports.
Drew Gooden was released on a free by Sacramento Kings
Houston Rockets signed former Fenerbahce Ulker player James White for 10 days.
Quote:If this guy wins a title, it'll be one of the most unfair moments in the history of sports.

Do you think he will win a title this year? Rolleyes Huh
Quote:Do you think he will win a title this year? Rolleyes Huh

The Celtics are title contenders, there's no doubt about that, so... But I do hope they won't Laugh
Me too is hoping. Agree
Pages: 1 2 3 4