TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: We got hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone called nighthawk hacked the forums Angry Why do people do these things? He is probably a sad person who has no life Thudown We got his IP so he is banner from accessing the site but I will for a ways to increase the security level. And I am sorry for posts and accounts lost because of this hacking Thudown We face all possible and impossible difficulties with the site but we won't give up.
This is fucking unbelieavable!!! We are getting attacked from everywhere! What was the last backup then?
Why doesn't my signature imade doesn't show?
The last backup was two days ago I think.

Your sig image didn't not show because it has expired on Photobucket. I have added another for you but you can upload the old one to imageupload.com and use it.
Damn hackers Angry Nothing better to do I suppose... But the forum is OK now, let's start posting again...
I can only imagime how members are losing patience with all these problems that happen to us. Thanks for support.
Oh my God this person who did it is so sad!

Thank God it's back on now, so we can keep posting.
What a sad bastard.

Glad everything is sorted.
It happened again and more posts have gone missing again.

Oh well, at least I get to gloat about winning the playoffs AGAIN!
Thats why we need to backup daily, or ask from host to do so automatically every few hours.