TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: What about Siskauskas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I regard him as europe's scottie pippen.

What do you think?
Oh that Pippen Smile (this is my reaction to your PM as I got confused). Well I think that Šiška is one of the best players at SG-SF position in Europe. He has improved a lot during the past few years. Now he takes the pressure on his own shoulders and isn't afraid to shoot in vital moments. He always stays calm and is also a very good in defense. Šiškauskas is really great player. It's good that he stayed in Europe.
Siskauskas is one of the best european players now.I really admire his played basketball,so he is my favorite player (European)
Quote:Siskauskas is one of the best european players now.I really admire his played basketball,so he is my favorite player (European)

Even more favorite than Rudy Fernandez? Blink
Yeap Smile but rudy is my favorite non lithuanian player
one of my favorite players, i like his Offensive playing, his fakes < love them you cant understand even on TV will he shoot or not.Would like to see him in NBA in few seasons maybe, would be intresting to see him there.
As some player said, he's the most down to earth basketball superstar, that's also why I like him Smile
Siskauskas is a great player. Probably the best one in Europe for the past two years.

But he is not made for NBA. Playing in NBA of course shouldn't be considered as a criteria to determine a player's class. Siskauskas is world class, simple as that.

But if he didn't join NBA now, it will never happen, and why would he anyway?
I think different than Arkadios. He is NBA players, he can drive, he can drible, he can make his own shots, what NBA need more ? sSmile And off course, he will win NBA with Spurs ! Biggrin
Here's his interview taken by FIBA on March 12.

Siskauskas Euroleague MVP 2008!