TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: All-Star game live online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BBL All-Star game will be broadcasted live online [url="http://http"]here[/url] today 14:00 CET.

Baltic Stars

Mantas Kalnietis (Žalgiris)

Sandis Valters (ASK Riga)

Mindaugas Lukauskis (Lietuvos Rytas)

Kristjan Kangur (Kalev/Cramo)

Eurelijus Žukauskas (Žalgiris)

Armands Skele (Barons/LMT)

Marijonas Petravi?ius (Lietuvos Rytas)

Janar Talts (Rock)

Tanel Tein (Rock)

Valmo Kriisa (Kalev/Cramo)

Andrejs Jansons (Valmiera)

Foreign Stars

Marko Popovic (Žalgiris)

George Tsintsadze (Rock)

Dwayne Broyles (ASK Riga)

Charles Eidson (Lietuvos Rytas)

Brian Cusworth (Rock)

Hollis Price (Lietuvos Rytas)

Curtis Millage (ASK Riga)

Vladimir Stimac (Valmiera)

Akinlolu Akingbala (Ventspils)

Mateo Kedzo (Kalev/Cramo)
Certainly the most pathetic dunk contest ever. If you can't find 3-4 guys that can actually make a dunk then why start a dunk contest? At first I was realy annoyed but ended up laughing after a series of failed dunks. If you need something to illustarte the phrase "white man can't jump" you should watch it.

3-point shoot out was no big deal except the fact that it was poorly organised and there was a moment when nobody knew what to do. Hilarious.

Now the game. It looks like jokes about the slowness of the Estonians were confirmed today. One team scores but result changes two attacks later! Basically you watch the game with the score that was 1 minute ago. I was always sceptical about BBL All-Star day. We have LKL All-Star day while Latvia and Estonia have theirs. Also BBL All-Star is always worse than LKL. Last year the game was like 3-point contest, this year it was alley-oop contest. What was that Estonian basketball veterans award ceremony about? Our commentator had nothing to say but "this is not particulary interesting so we are going to have a short break". And when they finish showing commercials the ceremony is not over <!-- sBiggrin -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]<!-- sBiggrin --> So the commentator says the same phrase again.

Certainly one of the most boring events that I've seen.
You would recommend it then <!-- sBiggrin -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]<!-- sBiggrin -->