TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Favourite not superstar player in the league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i realy like kenyon martin,Stromile Swift,pecherov,krstc,milicic,udrih... <!-- s:ball: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/basketball.gif[/img]<!-- s:ball: -->

what your Favourite not superstar player?
I really like Andrew Bynum. He has really progressed over the past year. Kareem has done wonders with him.

David Lee has been great for the knicks and is an impressive rebounder him and nate are the only decent performers in the team
Kenyon Martin used to be a star before his injuries. <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->
I love Jason Kapono. He has a PURE jumpshot. Espically from the 3 point territory. He might be considered a superstar, but not in my view.
Corey Magette.
Quote:He might be considered a superstar, but not in my view.

There is no way he is a superstar, best shooter in the league yes, superstar? No way.

As for me it has to be Rajon Rondo, he has done a great job of leading the Celtics this year, a great PG. Also i must say Andre Miller, so underrated, causes so many problems for other defenders.
Brent Barry since he is a Seattle legend.He was one of the reasons why Seattle became my first favorite team in NBA.

Gordan Giricek since I was following him from CSKA..

Pat Garrity,Darius Songalila <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile --> ,Dasmond Mason(similar reason with Barry),and just a little bit Beno Udrih <!-- s:ball: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/basketball.gif[/img]<!-- s:ball: -->
Mines probably Tayshaun Prince because I'm from Detroit.
[quote name='"Straight Faced":ezfyu2md']Mines probably Tayshaun Prince because I'm from Detroit.[/quote]

yea i like Tayshaun Prince too very good player,strong in defens but good in ofensiv,he speciali suprise me when detroit play in nba final...
Good starters but not superstars: Geralde Wallace, Jason Terry, Morris Peterson

Leandro Barbosa, Jose Calderon, Andrea Bargnani, Jason Maxiell
He's not my favorite but I like him alot.

Udonis Haslem

He has been hurt alot this year, but he has a very nice 15-18ft jumper, hustles all the time, rebounds well, and is rarely the focus of the offense yet still get 12-14ppg. Just does all the little things and it never gets noticed.

Also Glen Davis from the Celtics. He is only a rookie, but he is just SO big and skilled for his size. Once he has been in the league for few years he is going to be a very good player off the bench. I also like his hustle as well, nothing like seeing a guy 6'8 280 going into the stand to save a ball when your up 20 with about 2 minutes left in the game... <!-- sLaugh -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/laugh.gif[/img]<!-- sLaugh -->
[quote name='"Chris337":1pq4tebz']Good starters but not superstars: Geralde Wallace, Jason Terry, Morris Peterson

Leandro Barbosa, Jose Calderon, Andrea Bargnani, Jason Maxiell[/quote]

Leandro Barbosa is amazing. He compliments Shaquille real well by giving Nash an outside look to pass to.
David Lee, Marvin William, Rajon Rondo, Sam Cassell, Damon Jones and Kapono.