TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: 2008/09 EuroCup & EuroChallenge signings and rumours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I saw DJ Thompson and Billy Keys mentioned. Just rumours.
I was just going through the A1 clubs' rosters and the only one I could find who would be a realistic target for Rytas was indeed DJ Thompson. He is a short PG who can not take a lot of pressure from the opponent PG and shoots under bad situations from the perimetre. Nothing special really.

As for Billy Keys, forget him IMO. He was one of the best scorers of A1 last season and he asked a lot of money to move to Maroussi, who is one of the few clubs in A1 who pays good money. Plus he is their starting PG (and one of their best players) and Maroussi had released Russian international Padius to make the guards positions less populated.
That makes sense. Kurtinaitis wants a PG desperatelly but Vainauskas doesn't want/can't spend more so it's still in doubt.
Dynamo Moscow signed Le Man's PG Brian Chase. They were in desperate need of a PG after the departure of Ariel McDonald, Jannero Pargo and Hollis Price.
Today it was reported that William Avery is the one that Rytas is trying to sign.
Zadar signed Zmago Sagadin as their new coach. He signed until the summer of 2010.
Khimki signed Ratko Varda who started the season playing in the Euroleague for Zalgiris but left because of financial problems.

Panellinios signed Mustapha Shakur to help them in the Top16 EuroCup Group. He will not be playing in the Greek A1.
Benetton Treviso is close to signing Mantas Kalnietis from Zalgiris.

Pamesa Valencia is close to signing Jonas Maciulis from Zalgiris.
Lokomotiv Rostov signed Alexandr Capin (Slovenia) and released Ivan Tomas (Croatia)

Zadar is interested in Ruben Duglas who was recently released by Pamesa Valencia.
Marius Prekevicius could be loaned out to Kavala. They already have two Lithuanians on their roster - Kavaliauskas and Gustas.
Pamesa Valencia interested in Panionios' Ioannis Kalampokis.
Quote:Pamesa Valencia interested in Panionios' Ioannis Kalampokis.

The main thing is that Panionios' demands are high, so I doupt if Pamesa will pay for Kalampokis, but we'll see..

Quote:Marius Prekevicius could be loaned out to Kavala. They already have two Lithuanians on their roster - Kavaliauskas and Gustas.

..and Mikalauskas also, but his one-month-contract has expired, so he left the team yesterday if I am not wrong..

P.S. Olympia Larisa faces serious financial problems and their future seems really bleak till the end of the season.
Benetton Treviso signed Massimo Bulleri from AJ Milano.
Valencia interested in PAOK's Kenny Gregory
Real Madrid signed Kennedy Winston from Turk Telekom Ankara. Ankara side is going to sign another forward to replace Winston.

Edit: Sorry for using wrong topic guys. Smile
Latest transfer for EurCup clubs:

Valencia signed Kenny Gregory

Zadar signed Desmon Farmer
Turk Telekom Ankara has agreed with Kenan Bajramovic.
Cajasol signed Clay Tucker.
According to Turkish media, Galatasaray Cafe Crown has agreed with Quinton Hosley and Anthony Tolliver.

Edit: It is a done deal, both have signed with Galatasaray.
I need a information about Kenan Bajramovic,can he play tonight vs zadar?
Pages: 1 2 3