TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Interbasket Turned Into A POS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I advise everyone to stay away from that POS site. The owner Stuart is an arrogant prick. First I got banned 2 times for posting a link to another web forum. The idiot behind that was Josko Poljak Fan. He would send me threating and hateful messages like "post another link and I'll make you regret it and pay mofo".

Stuart did nothing about it. Instead he banned me twice, simply because Josko said so.

Then he banned me for complaining about refereeing. Unbelievable. 90% of that forum complains about refereeing. The worst thing is he didn't just ban me. He put a block on my IP, and he put a loop on my user name. So it took 2 hours just to get my user name logged out and another 2 hours just to send him a message to please remove the loop so that I could read the forum.

He did NOTHING at all. I went to a different computer and it says "you are banned - date ban will be lifted - NEVER!"

I sent him an email about it, he did NOTHING. Of course considering he's from San Francisco it doesn't surprise me, faggots usually are very lazy and extremely manipulative people.

I can't even read the forum, get a different IP, different computer, nothing works. Are these people freaking 13 years old? SCREW them and screw that site. Screw Josko, screw Genjuro and screw every mod there. If anyone can please kindly direct them to this go ahead and let them know. Stuart doesn't even have a freaking clue how some of his mods act there sending threatening and hateful messages, like "banned FOREVER!" and "I will make you PAY!"

Stuart is not even attempting to watch his mods or properly handle things there. Genjuro and Josko are idiots and jerks, they don't even think I can figure out they are behind it making up lies and sending false reports on me. Burn in hell, that is what people like that do, but of course people like them would not even know that.

I know several members of this site also belong to that one. Stay away from it. It is now one more USELESS and WORTHLESS basketball forum. It turned into yet another ESPN, RealGM, etc. Completely ruined a by a few assholes that were made moderators and a typical clueless site owner that trusts them. Everyone should just use this forum from now on and get the few decent posters left on Interbasket to come here. They don't deserve any good members anymore.
It's sad to hear that. There were a lot of arguing lately on that forum. This is where usually situation get's out of control. As admin I was in a similar situation. The conflict was between other admins and some members. Eventually some people from both sides left the forum. It was nearly impossible to make then make up a quarrel.

I think it will all calm down in a few weeks. You are probably annoyed by all that but on the other hand, there are forums like this where you can continue posting.

Hopefully this conflict will not be dragged here.

Once again, welcome to the forum.
[quote name='"Vilius":2t32d24s']It's sad to hear that. There were a lot of arguing lately on that forum. This is where usually situation get's out of control. As admin I was in a similar situation. The conflict was between other admins and some members. Eventually some people from both sides left the forum. It was nearly impossible to make then make up a quarrel.

I think it will all calm down in a few weeks. You are probably annoyed by all that but on the other hand, there are forums like this where you can continue posting.

Hopefully this conflict will not be dragged here.

Once again, welcome to the forum.[/quote]

Thanks. It won't be dragged here because you are not acting like they are there. It's totally out of hand how Stuart let's some mods and users act there. I cannot believe I was banned for posting a damn link to another basketball forum. It's ridiculous.
Interesting thing is that you're still active there, aren't you? <!-- sRolleyes -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif[/img]<!-- sRolleyes -->

Another interesting fact is, that you keep saying different "trues" in different forums. Anyway, you have to live with the fact that society is complicated thing and without some control the forum might become a joke. If Interbasket banned you, than I think they had a reason. I've noticed that even some mods are common with Interbasket here, so I guess this forum is dangerous as well <!-- sHuh -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif[/img]<!-- sHuh -->
Please avoid bashing other basketball forums using and manipulating this platform.

Also refrain from racist outbursts against some specific groups.