TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: TalkBasket.net moving to a new server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TalkBasket.net will be moving to a new more powerful server tomorrow. The site was growing a lot recently. Our old server can't meet the new requirements. In order to keep the site fast to you and avoid any problems, the decision was made to change servers.

It might take up to 48 hours for the site to be fully functional again. We appologise for any incoveniences and thank you for your patience and support.
When I logged on today the pages between the site seemed to be moving a bit faster, nice work.
We still have one thing to fix. News slideshow is not working on the main site. But we are looking for a slotion for a few days already. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.
Has the forum been slow lately for you guys? I've been experiencing that.
It wasn't slow for me. Though I weren't on often for the last few days. Is it slow during all day or just at some specific time?
Quote:It wasn't slow for me. Though I weren't on often for the last few days. Is it slow during all day or just at some specific time?

All day in the last few.