TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Your last seen movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Use this thread to post your last seen movie. It'd be nice if you add some comments and more details so this thread can also be used as a review.

You can also ask for comments about the movie you plan to watch.
Role models...

I have no idea if it's out in Europe or not, but I found it to be hilarious with still a pretty good story.
Today I watched Sunshine (2007). It's sci-fi. I like that kind of movies. And the story line was quite interesting too. Here's the official trailer:

An here's IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448134/
I saw How To Lose Friends and Alienate People (funny, but not as funny as I expected) and Madagascar 2, it's not just for kids! That was actually an excellent film Smile
La Frontiere de l'Aube

I just saw The Dark Knight on my iPod. Smile
Just watched 'The Happening' for 1st time.
I just watched Bangkok Dangerous.
Recently I watched both parts of (Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist: Addendum). It is indeed a great movie with lots intereting facts.

Zeitgeist on IMDb, Wikipedia.

Both movie parts are on Google video. Links - Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist: Addendum. You can also find it on YouTube in 2 playlists: Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist: Addendum.

I posted all those links because I think that this movie could start an interesting discussion on the forum. We could use Conspiracies thread or start a new one.

Or you can watch the movies here:

Zeitgeist - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...7743189197

Zeitgeist: Addendum - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...6499719725
Watchmen- excellent movie
Last film I saw was 'Sex & Zen' which is an Asian soft erotica comedy.

I had never seen this genre before, and it was great, hilarious at some points. Here is the trailer.

Being a fan of Israeli cinema I watched "Metzitzim" (1972)

Great comedy bout two easy living guys in the shores of Mediterranean sea. You have to have lived on the shores of Mediterranean to understand why these guys behave like this, stricken by the unbearable summer heat madness.

Definitely one of the best films of Israeli cinema which leaves the viewer with the bitter taste of loneliness at the end while providing laughter throughout the film.

I definitely recommend it.
haven't seen china town. last i saw was hancock. not impressed
Quote:haven't seen china town. last i saw was hancock. not impressed

I recently watched TAXI 4. It's not as good as the previous ones but still verry funny.
2 movies i saw in the cinema and i found great were Terminator Salvation and Star Trek. I've only seen one part of Taxi, can't remember which, with queen latifa. not really my taste. i prefer taxi driver
Quote:2 movies i saw in the cinema and i found great were Terminator Salvation and Star Trek. I've only seen one part of Taxi, can't remember which, with queen latifa. not really my taste. i prefer taxi driver

You saw the US film, you have to see the French one. They are the originals and way better.
As chad pointed out, you saw the poor American copy of Taxi, watch the French version, especially the two first films are great for a couple of relaxing hours.

I went to the cinema for the first time in 2 years the other day (the last film in cinema was Borat) to watch Bruno. Not as good as Bora, still funny and shocking enough Biggrin
Just saw the X-Men Wolverine for the second time. Awesome movie. Can easily watch it again Smile)
my last seen movie was avatar it was great yall should check it out
Pages: 1 2