TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Big greeting to "talkbasket" and Vilius!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I read in www.basket.co.il, the official site of the BSL (Basketball Israeli League), the "talkbasket" will anjoy a full collaboration with the BSL!

Great achievement to our site here and to dear Vilius!!

Agree Thup
Thanks Roy! But this achievement goes to Black Urum 100%. He did a decent job. This is indeed great news.

And I may only repeat myself - this is just a beginning Wink

Edit - Topic moved to Feedback forum
Quote:As I read in www.basket.co.il, the official site of the BSL (Basketball Israeli League), the "talkbasket" will anjoy a full collaboration with the BSL!

Great achievement to our site here and to dear Vilius!!

Agree Thup

I was wondering if any of our Israelis friend would notice it Smile

I strongly believe this move will benefit both sides. As you may know TB respects and supports Israeli basketball.

Quote:Thanks Roy! But this achievement goes to Black Urum 100%. He did a decent job. This is indeed great news.

And I may only repeat myself - this is just a beginning Wink

Edit - Topic moved to Feedback forum

Nop, it is not my 'achievement'. It is the fruits of a teamwork that we are putting for the past 2 years. And by that I mean everyone, to the last poster in our forum. Good job.

And yes, it is just the beginning.
Excellent work, friends.

It is huge thing this collaboration between us (both sides in this case)... Yahoo

Fresh news from Israel directly to our "talkbaket", results, information.

Fantastic! Cheers
now you can consider everything written about the israeli league "highly reliable". This is not the beginning: this is the beginning of the beginning Laugh
This is awesome guys! Congrats to the administrative team for yet another excellent achievement.