TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Which team has the the best SF's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pls, choose only one.
In basketball today,a lot of players in 3 position are guards and not classy SF.so its quite hard to answer about this question.

no doubt that Siskauskas and Langdon,for now are the best pair.great attacking ability and defnsive as well
i voted for maccabi. probably cause it's fresh. The age also has to do with it
If i didnt' know any better I'd vote for Maccabi, but after enjoying siskauskas in numerous ames live, I vote for CSKA, because they simply have the best SF in Europe.
Maccabi's pair are really exciting.but from what i heard today,Alan Anderson is in contract talks with one of the NBA Teams.so we will have to wait and see

Shumpart and Nachbar are also good pair
Anderson's option will end tomorrow night.

He has to sign a "guaranteed" contract for 1M US$ to break the agreement with MTA.
I understand,well he has 24 to agree to the contract offer...
My pick is CSKA.
I also voted for CSKA.

By the way, Kaukenas should not be staying in Siena and besides he is SG and not SF.
CSKA easily.
CSKA for me. Siskauskas and Langdon are a proven successful duo and have been for years.

Maccabi (if Anderson stays), Efes Pilsen, and Olympiacos are next for me, in that order. Vilius is right about Kaukenas.
i tihnk it would have been more valid "which team has the best sg-sf combo".