TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Group F: Lithuania - Slovenia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
21:00 LT (20:00 GMT), September 12th, Lodz Arena, Lodz

The misery will continue for Lithuania. Butautas proved that he is either an idiot or a blind man in the first three games so I have no hope ahead of this game. Meanwhile Slovenia has been showing quite good form and I believe that they will only get better especially if Smodis fully recovers from his injury.
Things look hard for Lithuania. Slovenia is the favourite.
If Lithuania wants to advance to the next stage then they HAVE TO win tomorrow. And I really hope they do.
Lithuania absolutelly has to win, but I think the Slovenes are to hard for them... I also believe that by now even the Lithuanians want to go home...
With Butautas as a head coach we are screwed. For more about this read my post in Lithuania - Poland thread. You really need to be special one to be able to kill your own team the way that he does.

Slovenia had some ups and downs during preparation period but they play much better in Eurobasket. If Mazutis, Jomantas and Javtokas and Butautas are all out of this game and we play without a coach then we might have a minor chance of winning this game. Otherwise there's no way for us to win.