TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Andre Millers 52 points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's such a shame to see yet another ex-Philadelphia 76er thrive under a new team. Andre Miller had 52 points against the Dallas Mavericks, and the Blazers went on to win in overtime by two points. (104-102 I think it was).

When are the owners of the Sixers going to sack the GM?
I wasn't surprised personally to be honest. It's now a usual stuff to see Kobe or LeBron score +50 points. And once in a while other players can do that to. Even Tony Delk once had around 50 points. Linas Kleiza had 41 last season. I'm not underestimating the quality of Andre Miller just saying that these kind of performances are rather encouraged to happen in NBA.
Of course, but if you put aside the fact that this is one of the best leagues in the world, and use the maths, thats more than 1 point per minute, while trying to keep you're team-mates happy because you're a PG.

Now last time I played basketball (today), I was lucky to get 17 points for the whole game (I play PG as well)

I usually average about 10 points and 2-3 assists