TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

Full Version: Cavs get 9 in a row as James registers another double-double
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Cavaliers are 9 in a row now with their win over the Grizzlies. That's pretty good if you consider how difficult NBA games are because they are played literally a day or 2 days after your last game. So not only are the Cavs winning, but they are winning while fatigued.

LeBron James had 22 points and 15 assists. When was the last time that you saw Chris Paul or Nash get 15 assists? I once hated James because all the bandwagon fans he had. Now I like him for his skill. He still needs to work on his jump shot though.

He also did this Jordan-esque move today...just watch the video - you'll be amazed at the similarity

http://www.nba.com/video/games/cavaliers...ef:nbahpt1
Quite a while back now but when I saw that move I was amazed. So similar to Jordan's. I think James should get the MVP again this year, as long as the fan vote doesn't affect too much, In recent years it's been best player on the team with the best record. But Durant has been amazing with a poorer supporting cast. Then again Westbrook and Green are no push-overs.