Sportswear giant Nike released new Kobe Bryant signature shoes called “Mamba Fury”, more than two months since an untimely death of the Hall of Famer.
“Mamba Fury” are budget shoes and should be more affordable. At the same time there are less technological improvements. The official description of the shoes:
Named for a raw emotion that defined Kobe Bryant’s legendary game, the Mamba Fury is sleek and stripped down for a fast, lightweight look and feel. Its low-profile responsiveness and aggressive traction are hallmarks of Kobe’s shoes. The low-cut collar allows players the freedom to cut hard while maintaining speed.
- Nike Zoom Air cushioning under the ball of your foot helps deliver a burst of responsive energy generated by your own force.
- The laces feed through webbing loops to help the shoe fit securely and keep you stable over the midsole.
- Low-top design is sleek and lightweight, providing support without sacrificing agility.
- A Kobe sheath logo is featured on the tongue, back of the heel and outsole. A snakeskin-inspired traction pattern helps keep you in control.
- The Swoosh design is textured with a scale pattern that extends up the sides.
- Minimally structured upper provides a lightweight, agile feel.
- Rubber extends along the sides to provide stability.
- Small TPU heel clip behind Achilles.
- Kobe storytelling details.