Euroleague Basketball has announced that tickets for the 2012 TURKISH AIRLINES FINAL FOUR ISTANBUL will go on sale to the public on Monday, January 23 at 12:00 noon CET.
Tickets will be available through the competition’s official website, www.euroleague.net, to be sold by Koobin the official ticketing partner for the event. travel packages will also be made available mid February online through Detur the official travel agency of the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four, while it will also be possible through Ticket2Final to secure the ticket options in case your team eventually qualifies for the Final Four. At a later stage, each one of the four qualified teams will allotted approximately 1,000 tickets to be distributed by them amongst their fans. Any other party selling tickets for the event is considered illegal, and therefore, fans holding tickets from illegal sellers will not be allowed to enter the arena.
The 2012 TURKISH AIRLINES FINAL FOUR ISTANBUL will be played on the second weekend in May at the magnificent Sinan Erdem Arena, with capacity for 14,535 spectators. A total of 80% of that capacity will be put on sale, as the other 20% is reserved for media, sponsors, authorities and teams. The sales process will be divided into two rounds, the first one starting on Monday, January 23 at 12:00 noon CET. The second round will begin as soon as all four qualified teams are known, as each is allotted approximately 1,000 tickets to be distributed by them amongst their fans. Tickets will be sold by category, and fans will be grouped at a later stage according to their team preferences, to ensure the safety and fun of the event.
Each ticket sold is a four-game package: semifinals on Friday, May 11, plus third-place and title games on Sunday, May 13. Tickets for the signature event of the season will range from 385 TL (160€ approx.) to 1.500 TL (630€ approx.) depending on the day exchange rate as all the tickets sale currency will be set in Turkish lira according to Turkish legislation. The number of available tickets in low-price categories has increased considerably compared to the last editions of the event, making it affordable for more basketball fans.
You can find all purchasing information at www.f4tickets.com