Poll: what's ur fav.?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
14.29%
1 14.29%
0%
0 0%
28.57%
2 28.57%
28.57%
2 28.57%
0%
0 0%
14.29%
1 14.29%
14.29%
1 14.29%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's ur favourite NBA LIVE game?
Game 
It is a pretty stupid thread, but hey, it can't be stupider than "the booze thread" right? Tongue

my favourties were 2004 and 2001.. they were just the most fun to play.
Never played it. Prefer booze. I use my playsation as a beer coaster.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

2003, with Kidd on the cover. I loved Kobe Bryant's NBA Courtside '98 the most, though, and 2000's In the Zone (with Marcus Camby on the cover) is 2nd. I stopped playing bball video games after LIVE '06, but from what I hear NBA 2K is better than LIVE these days. Only video game is still play is Pro Evolution.
If anybody happens to find a link for NBA Live 2001 download, don't be shy, share it Tongue All the links I found were either broken or the download was fucked up
NBA Live 2004... hands down!!! Thup Thup Thup

Not because of Vince being in the cover. Cool
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
2006 for sure. Specifically the PC version with the Euroleague and National Team patches. I cannot even begin to count how many seasons of that game I have played. It is still the only version that I have on my PC. The patches are amazing, the Euroleague patch includes the devotion video at the beginning and an Anthony Parker main menu Smile
Quote:2006 for sure. Specifically the PC version with the Euroleague and National Team patches. I cannot even begin to count how many seasons of that game I have played. It is still the only version that I have on my PC. The patches are amazing, the Euroleague patch includes the devotion video at the beginning and an Anthony Parker main menu Smile

Is there any good euroleague patch out there in terms of graphics?!?! Huh
I am not sure what you mean Teo, the graphics in the EA NBA version of 2006 are now somewhat dated because, well, it was 2006. But the Euroleague patch graphics are equally as good in that game to the point that they have the sponsor logos on the Euroleague courts. You couldn't tell that this is not an official EA version of the game. It took them about a year to release the patch after the game was available but the amount of effort that went into the patch is incredible.

I had NBA live 2008 but I uninstalled it because the Euroleague patch was buggy and had a limited amount of teams. Also the gameplay wasn't as good as in 2006 but that is EA's fault.
Quote:I am not sure what you mean Teo, the graphics in the EA NBA version of 2006 are now somewhat dated because, well, it was 2006. But the Euroleague patch graphics are equally as good in that game to the point that they have the sponsor logos on the Euroleague courts. You couldn't tell that this is not an official EA version of the game. It took them about a year to release the patch after the game was available but the amount of effort that went into the patch is incredible.

I had NBA live 2008 but I uninstalled it because the Euroleague patch was buggy and had a limited amount of teams. Also the gameplay wasn't as good as in 2006 but that is EA's fault.

I mean, are the NBA LIVE 2006 patch's graphics equal to the original game(NBA LIVE 2006)?!

Also, I want you to tell me, if you know, if there is any euroleague patch for 2k's(I think there are) and what is the latest version(2k10 or 2k11)!!! Cool
Yes 2006 graphics are the same as in the NBA version. Sorry I don't play the 2k games, I am still happy with Live 2006 Smile
Quote:I mean, are the NBA LIVE 2006 patch's graphics equal to the original game(NBA LIVE 2006)?!

Also, I want you to tell me, if you know, if there is any euroleague patch for 2k's(I think there are) and what is the latest version(2k10 or 2k11)!!! Cool

I played NBA 07 with Euroleague patch and it was nice.

As for 2k check on youtube there is bunch of clips and link for patches.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
FIBA Patch in NBA 2k11!!! Thup

Patch is awesome.But i don't have strong computer for 2k Sad
I just downloaded the FIBA2K12 patch for my PC version of the game and it is unbelievable! Besides having all countries that you would expect (except for Tunisia) they even have it set up with the Caracas court and they are working on revising the patch for London.

If any of you guys have NBA2K12 I highly recommend this patch. If I were rating it I would give it an A. It is nearly an A+ but there is an occasional insignificant graphic glitch.

I've been playing with Lietuva all night. They even have classic teams like the Dream Team and '92 Croatia so you can shut down Kukoc once again with your choice of Pippen or Jordan! Rofl3
Quote:I just downloaded the FIBA2K12 patch for my PC version of the game and it is unbelievable! Besides having all countries that you would expect (except for Tunisia) they even have it set up with the Caracas court and they are working on revising the patch for London.

If any of you guys have NBA2K12 I highly recommend this patch. If I were rating it I would give it an A. It is nearly an A+ but there is an occasional insignificant graphic glitch.

I've been playing with Lietuva all night. They even have classic teams like the Dream Team and '92 Croatia so you can shut down Kukoc once again with your choice of Pippen or Jordan! Rofl3

Did that patch have Euroleague teams or just NT ?
It is only national teams.
Quote:It is only national teams.

Are the graphics, on player's faces, good?

They don't have Diamantidis, right? Sad
Quote:Are the graphics, on player's faces, good?

They don't have Diamantidis, right? Sad

No they don't, the rosters are the current rosters so for Greece it is the team that they took to Venezuela. The player faces are actually really good. All around it is just a really good patch. Only flaw is that there is only 28 teams in the game so you need to have 2 NBA teams if you do a season. I wish that they would just add any two additional countries so that it could be all national teams.

They also just released the London2k12 patch today with the updated court, rosters and jerseys plus they added Tunisia.
I played 2004 with my brothers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Basketball Manager game TheBlueAssasin 0 3,777 Apr 25, 2013, 9:24 am
Last Post: TheBlueAssasin
  Counting by pictures game Black Urum 154 68,148 Feb 10, 2012, 3:31 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  Favourite Hobbies beside sports x 1 IV 5 A IV3 24 9,440 Sep 25, 2011, 5:58 pm
Last Post: Led00
  Favourite music bostonceltics 36 18,476 Sep 21, 2011, 2:32 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  Favourite Youtube channels. MaccabiTA 5 5,168 Jun 23, 2010, 12:49 pm