Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011/12 Ex-Yugo signing and rumours
You can find rumors about Slovenian league here: http://slovenska-kosarka.si/index.php?op...icle&id=71
Radnicki Kragujevac grabs Miljan Pavkovic from Hemofarm
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Zlatorog Lasko signed Darko Cohadarevic from AEK Athens.
Zlatorog Lasko signed American point guard John Roberson from Texas Tech.
Zlatorog Lasko signed forward Jure Skific from Zadar.
Rumors are that Aleksandar Capin and Rasho Nesterovic supposed to sign for Union Olimpija.. And that Saso Ozbolt should sign for Zagreb CO.. Any truth about this rumours??
Dunno about Ozbolt, but the other two might happen.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

So it looks like the rumours are more or less true, cause Aleksandar Capin just signed a one-year contract with Union Olimpija..
I heard that klobucar and boisa are close to signing a new deal with olimpija? Can anyone confirm or deny?
Afaik not true.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

It took more than i expected but Jaka Blazic finally signed a 3-year deal with Union Olimpija..
Union Olimpija extends Damir Markota's contract for another season..
Union Olimpija tabs swingman Green

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/87151/1...gman-green
Krka Novo Mesto signs Curtis Stinson, Marko Djurkovic, extends Petrov

http://www.basket.krka.si/si/
Rumor: Crvena Zvezda want to bring Svetislav Pesic back to Serbia
Quote:Rumor: Crvena Zvezda want to bring Svetislav Pesic back to Serbia

They wanted, but the deal didn't go through.

Info in Serbia says that he will give his definite by the end of the week, in two or three days.
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Radnicki Kragujevac lands American center David Simon
Pesic sign with Red Star.not yet official.
Zagreb signs Saso Ozbolt

Andrija Zizic returns to Cibona

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012/13 Ex-Yugo signing and rumours stefans 4 5,586 Nov 5, 2012, 8:25 pm
Last Post: stefans
  2011/12 Adriatic League News, Fixtures & Results stefans 86 53,209 Apr 28, 2012, 11:21 pm
  Talented players in the Ex-Yugo Republics and the Balkans Akademix17 25 21,125 May 13, 2011, 11:26 pm
Last Post: pohani komarac
  2010/11 Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, Montenegrin and Bosnian Signings and Rumours stefans 122 67,001 Mar 29, 2011, 6:22 pm
  Cibona Zagreb 2010/2011 Kenneth23 79 52,548 Mar 29, 2011, 6:18 pm