Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff wanted (Mods and Global Mods)
We are looking for moderators and global moderators. Everyone can apply for these position. All forums are available for moderation even if they have a moderator at the moment. If you have your ideas and think that they would be successful on this forum then you should apply for a moderator position. What we ask from you:

* To be an active poster. This means that once you become moderator you are expected to be really active on the forums (every member is expected to be such)

* To update your moderated forum regularly. Once you take a forum it needs to be kept active and updated. In order to achieve activity you are encouraged to bring new members, start new topics, polls.

* To keep your forum tidy. Old topics should be closed, irrelevant topics should be either deleted or moved to the appropriate forum and so on.

You will get access to the staff room where all the important decisions are being made.

If you are not sure if you can do it then you can apply for a test period and if you like this job then you could become a permanent mod or global mod.
I wouldnt mind becoming a global mod now Smile
That is always a possibilty if you prove you are worth it Wink
Still looking for a staff?
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
Yeah, man. The forum and site needs much more people as most of us are busy with other commitments. Are you interested in getting back on the team? Smile PM me about that.
Hey Vilius,

you PM'd me at the NBA Locker.

I'm interested, as long as the NBA section can get expanded.
im down i bet i can prove my worthyness and skills
Are Black Urum and rikhardur still admins here?
Quote:Are Black Urum and rikhardur still admins here?

Black Urum is an admin while rikhardur is a global mod -> http://www.talkbasket.net/forums/index.p...do=leaders
Quote:Black Urum is an admin while rikhardur is a global mod -> http://www.talkbasket.net/forums/index.p...do=leaders

Well, I don't have any interest in returning to the forum then, sorry. rikhardur goes out of his way to move topics and to pick and choose favorites amongst posters. One member can tell others to "f*ck off" and "go to hell" and nothing is done, but ban or punish the person being insulted. He also likes to use flood control and that's very rude.

Black Urum is unbelievably rude and insulting and has no interest in the forums other than to tell people off and be a jerk. You never should have let the two of them get those positions here. It totally ruined this forum and that's why it tanked. If you ever want this forum to have any traffic and regular members you need to remove them as mods or at the very least remove Black Urum.

That is my friendly advice to you on how to get this forum up and going Vilius.

BTW, would you be interested in doing a Saras tribute with me on the site? I believe his career is coming to an end and this will probably be his last year and he has probably already played his last Euroleague game.

I think he should do some kind of tribute to him.
Quote:Well, I don't have any interest in returning to the forum then, sorry. rikhardur goes out of his way to move topics and to pick and choose favorites amongst posters. One member can tell others to "f*ck off" and "go to hell" and nothing is done, but ban or punish the person being insulted. He also likes to use flood control and that's very rude.

Black Urum is unbelievably rude and insulting and has no interest in the forums other than to tell people off and be a jerk. You never should have let the two of them get those positions here. It totally ruined this forum and that's why it tanked. If you ever want this forum to have any traffic and regular members you need to remove them as mods or at the very least remove Black Urum.

That is my friendly advice to you on how to get this forum up and going Vilius.

BTW, would you be interested in doing a Saras tribute with me on the site? I believe his career is coming to an end and this will probably be his last year and he has probably already played his last Euroleague game.

I think he should do some kind of tribute to him.

Black Urum did so much to this site. Thanks to him we increased the traffic massively. He spent so much time and put a big effort in helping to take TB where it is now. And that includes both - main site and the forum. It's disappointing what happened between you and him but that was the only incident on here which included Black Urum. And to be honest it wasn't like one side was 100% right or innocent. But that is the past and we need to move on.

Saras tribute sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind helping with that. PM me with your ideas and how I can help.
i think we have to many chiefs not mto many indians i think we should a couple of admins and liek 3 global moids untill we get bigger thats my opinion
We are looking to revive the forum to the glorious days it once had. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Be it posting, promoting or moderating. Post here if you have any questions or want to apply.
Vilius and Black Urum should start posting again (if they're still a part of Talkbasket). I'll start posting again if we can re-establish a community.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderators wanted TalkBasket 8 7,834 Sep 4, 2008, 11:23 pm
Last Post: Inquest