Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Shoes.
Hey!

Im about to buy a pair of new shoes. Do you recomend any?

See you around

/Wennberg.
Right now im thinking about the Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011, and the Under Armour Micro G Supersonic.. Help please!?
^ Hey man, I have the hyperdunks 2011 in black and white. They are Nike's best basketball shoe YET. You've never worn a lighter and more supportive shoe than this. I'm profoundly impressed. You should be able to find this discounted now as well since it is an old model Thup

Can't say I've tried the hyperfuse model, but Nike have seriously been stepping up their game in making exceptional basketball shoes for sure.

I can't comment on Under Armour shoes, never have worn 'em. They don't really have much experiece in making basketball shoes do they? I certainly wouldn't pay full price for a pair of UA's to be honest. Any other shoe you're thinking of purchasing?
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Quote:Right now im thinking about the Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011, and the Under Armour Micro G Supersonic.. Help please!?

I know it is pretty late, but I already got one of the best presents ever! I have always been searching for a pair of Jordan 4's, and finally my parents bought me a pair off of CrispyKicks.com , check them out, heres a picture!

http://crispykicks.com/air-jordan-11-c-1...p-252.html

best thing was, they arrived so fast, and already, I am getting so much attention from everybody wherever I go!

I can hardly take my eyes off of my feet, tell me what you guys think of the color I got, and if you want to order as well!
^ Those are fakes. Probably like your account.
These are the most ornate basketball shoes I have ever purchased:

[Image: 800_9248158211934211670.jpg]
[Image: 533ad79665e55.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basketball shoes! ZEUS 14 14,856 May 21, 2018, 10:22 am
Last Post: Iparteamper