Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maccabi Tel Aviv 2012/2013
With current season almost over (I can't see anything surprising will happen in Israeli league), Maccabi will soon start to build the team for the next season. Are there any rumors about potential signings? Who will stay? I heard Shermadini is very close to join them. Smile
(May 2, 2012, 8:12 am)alen Wrote: With current season almost over (I can't see anything surprising will happen in Israeli league), Maccabi will soon start to build the team for the next season. Are there any rumors about potential signings? Who will stay? I heard Shermadini is very close to join them. Smile

One thing is for sure, Maccabi will be again in heavy rebuilding mode.

Blu leaving for sure.

Papaloukas same.

Big Sofo can renew his contract unilaterally, but since Maccabi doesn't want him anymore, he will look for a job in Greece I suppose.

Langford asking for too much money.

Hendrix agent looking to cash in the good season of his client other place.

I heard about Shermadini too. And David Logan. We'll see. I'm sure our Maccabi fans members have more info.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Langford an Hendrix have signed with Olimpia Milano.

Big Sofo has signed with Panathinaikos.

Shermadini has signed with Maccabi. David Logan is very close to coming to Maccabi.

Nik Caner-Medley has signed for two-years

Sylven Landesberg has signed for three years with Maccabi Tel Aviv

Maccabi Tel Aviv agreed to terms with Moran Roth

How is the situation with Yogev Ohayon?
maccabi also signed with hickman(pg) and maybe with mensa-bonsu after the olympics ends....
(Aug 2, 2012, 2:19 pm)georgee Wrote: maccabi also signed with hickman(pg) and maybe with mensa-bonsu after the olympics ends....

They have signed him to a two-year deal

http://www.maccabi.co.il/News.asp?id=3571
Could be a nice add, but in general it's a bad summer for Maccabi, some bad signings, we let go of great players and once again they seem to have cut the budget.. if not for Blatt I would be 99% sure this season will end in the top 16, tbh even with him it's possible but it's still very early to judge.
(Aug 3, 2012, 3:15 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: Could be a nice add, but in general it's a bad summer for Maccabi, some bad signings, we let go of great players and once again they seem to have cut the budget.. if not for Blatt I would be 99% sure this season will end in the top 16, tbh even with him it's possible but it's still very early to judge.

Now you know how Partizan lives Agree
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
(Aug 4, 2012, 12:40 pm)stefans Wrote: Now you know how Partizan lives Agree

Obviously you suffer more from this problem but yea, it's far from being fun. last few seasons we just can't keep any player that makes a good season.
I think we all have to wait and see how the team play and then we can judge. I hope that Maccabi still gets some good players because the roster isn't what you expect from a roster of Maccabi
I wonder how things with Ohayon will end up, there still seems to be an option of him staying in Maccabi, as long as he publicly regrets what he did I'd love that to happen, he's made a huge improvement and can be a valuable bench player that will upgrade our back court with great defense, and good passing ability and game management, he's also a great rebounder and that's a great thing to have from the PG position. he can be very valuable for us, let's hope he didn't lose his head.
I've read somewhere that Ohayon could end up in Russia. I also heard a rumor that PAO was interested in him
(Aug 30, 2012, 1:50 pm)Kenneth23 Wrote: I've read somewhere that Ohayon could end up in Russia. I also heard a rumor that PAO was interested in him

He is good player,now how it seems all good players will end up in Turkey or Russia Crazy
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
According to Lokomotiv Kuban President Andrei Vedishchev, Kuban has agreed to terms with Yogev Ohayon and that they are negotiating with Maccabi Tel Aviv on the tranfer.

Here's what what Andrei Vedishchev said: "We have already agreed with Ohayon and it remains to settle the differences with Maccabi. All will become clear on the first week of September. I hope that Ohayon will be a player of Lokomotiv in the upcoming season". It could be a good experience for him but to be honest, if he leaves Maccabi than he should have gone to a Euroleague team
There was a rumor that Pops Mensa-Bonsu's career was over because of a certain injury but the player himself said that there is nothing wrong with him and he can't wait to start the season with Maccabi
Hey guys, if anybody wants to listen to the Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Maccabi Rishon LeZion game on Sunday, it will be broadcast through IsraelSportsRadio.com. Pre-Game at 8:15, tip-off, at 8:30 (Israel Time)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL Maccabi Tel-Aviv Thread TalkBasket 0 2,081 Sep 8, 2018, 8:31 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2014/2015 TalkBasket 3 7,333 Feb 28, 2015, 2:08 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Maccabi Tel Aviv 2011/2012 MaccabiTA 92 59,350 Mar 17, 2012, 3:06 pm
Last Post: Roy M
  Israeli BSL 2011/2012 MaccabiTA 11 9,868 Jan 30, 2012, 8:59 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  Israeli league signings and rumors 2011/2012 MaccabiTA 3 5,644 Jan 30, 2012, 8:33 pm
Last Post: alen