Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012/13 Adriatic League News, Fixtures & Results
We are close to the end of championships in countries of Adriatic region.So here is list which teams are qualified,it's little surprise there is no Zagreb (Euroleague participant),but Split is coming back along with new team FYROM champion MZT Skopje.

Croatia

1.Cibona

2.Cedevita

3.Split

4.Zadar (if they pay 150.000 euros for participating)

Slovenia

1.Krka

2.Union Olimpija/Helios

Bosnia & Herzegovina

1.Siroki

2.Igokea

Teams with wild-card:

1.Maccabi (if they don't quit)

2.Buducnost (Montenegro)

3.MZT Skopje (FYROM)

And three teams from Serbia maybe fourth (depends on Maccabi),we will soon find out which teams from Serbia will play.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Good luck!
Union Olimpija secured place in Adriatic League next season.
I'm quite sad Zlatorog won't participate in ABA league next season, but we were really bad this year. Even though we had the youngest and by far the cheapest team, our managing staff made a lot of mistakes (from buying a player with no experience in real basketball as starting PG, to center who is 202 cm tall, they did not renew contract to coach, who brougt us to ABA league ...) and also we did not have luck with injuries (our best player was out for almost whole season). We will rebuild our team once again this year, again we will buy young players and develop them for better teams, like we did in past (Nachbar, Becirovic, Rizvic, Jurak, Goljovic ...)
Quote:I'm quite sad Zlatorog won't participate in ABA league next season, but we were really bad this year. Even though we had the youngest and by far the cheapest team, our managing staff made a lot of mistakes (from buying a player with no experience in real basketball as starting PG, to center who is 202 cm tall, they did not renew contract to coach, who brougt us to ABA league ...) and also we did not have luck with injuries (our best player was out for almost whole season). We will rebuild our team once again this year, again we will buy young players and develop them for better teams, like we did in past (Nachbar, Becirovic, Rizvic, Jurak, Goljovic ...)

Teams that make new players,will always make Thup So soon Zlatorog will come back Wink
Partizan,Radnicki KG and Crvena Zvezda secured place in Adriatic.

Complete list of participants in Adriatic:

1.Partizan

2.Radnicki KG

3.Crvena Zvezda

4.Cibona

5.Cedevita

6.Split

7.Zadar

8.Krka

9.Union Olimpija

10.Siroki

11.Igokea

12.Maccabi (if they don't quit)

13.Buducnost

14.MZT Skopje
Szolnoki from Hungary gets wild-card. Blink For the first time in Adriatic League history one Hungarian team will play, they replaced Maccabi.

Complete list:

1.Partizan

2.Radnicki KG

3.Crvena Zvezda

4.Cibona

5.Cedevita

6.Split

7.Zadar

8.Krka

9.Union Olimpija

10.Siroki

11.Igokea

12.Szolnoki

13.Buducnost

14.MZT Skopje
This sucks. Huh
http://www.lshunter.tv/basketball-live-s...video.html

LiveStream

They have mostly games live Smile
Partizan get first away win.Most important is that they win on glowing court vs. Buducnost 81-62. Wink With awesome shot behind three-point arc 8-14 Wink They becoming better and better Thup

Only bad in this derby was fight between fans,it was like war zone Bag

Tonight derby between Partizan vs. Red Star. Wink

After so many years tonight will be the most interesting game,both team have quality.But maybe is Red Star in better position after destroying Orleans in Eurocup. Agree
After 15 years Red Star is again in Euroleague! Smile

In intersting match of semi-final ABA League they win against Radnicki.Other participant from Adriatic League in Euroleague is Partizan after win against host of F4 tournament Igokea.

After 10 years Serbia again have 2 teams in Regular season of Euroleague Cool
Congrats to us. I really hope Red Star will win something next season due to the fact that their leader will be grandpa...

Partizan's team is getting better every single game, and I think that Red Star wont have much chances in the finals.
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
When we lost decisive game against Bamberg and later few in ABA.I thought that Dule must leave,but now they look better team than few months ago Thup

Red Star with two veterans Biggrin If they keep this team i doubt that will do something in Euroleague Agree

Agree for finals Thup
Partizan again champion! Biggrin This is the sixth time Cool If they keep this team next season they will go at least in TOP 16 Wink
They will go to EL F4 next year if the team stays with some backups! I mean, that is my wish Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
We need good center! Musli should leave. Thup
That its not just me who thinks that Musli isn't very intelligent. We all know that centers really need to have a brain! We need strong first center with Gagic and Milutinov as a good backup. Also, I would love to see Gordic out with some standard 2nd play.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012/13 Ex-Yugo signing and rumours stefans 4 5,473 Nov 5, 2012, 8:25 pm
Last Post: stefans
  2011/12 Adriatic League News, Fixtures & Results stefans 86 52,182 Apr 28, 2012, 11:21 pm
  FYROM Basketball League stefans 7 9,417 Oct 1, 2011, 12:23 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Slovenian league alen 28 18,596 Jun 13, 2011, 10:51 pm
  Croatian A1 League stefans 13 13,097 Jun 6, 2011, 11:57 pm