TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums
TalkBasket opens its door - Printable Version

+- TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums)
+-- Forum: The World Around (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums/forum-the-world-around)
+--- Forum: ANNOUNCEMENTS (https://www.talkbasket.net/forums/forum-announcements)
+--- Thread: TalkBasket opens its door (/thread-talkbasket-opens-its-door)

- TalkBasket - Mar 4, 2006

Hello everybody,

Today a new basketball forum TalkBasket has been opened. I hope that it will become a new home of many basketball fans. I know that the link is far from the best but it will be solved soon. Please feel free to post new topics and start new discussions. The forum is new so I will be looking for some people to help me. Anyone interested should PM me.

- Ali - Mar 7, 2006

Brilliant forum!!!

Glad to see one open!

Good job.

Tip: Get a better skin!

- TalkBasket - Mar 7, 2006

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I know that the skin should be changed. It will done soon as I didn't have time.

- Al Bundy - Mar 11, 2006

great to see basketball forum around here on internet Cool good luck!

- bostonceltics - Mar 17, 2006

yah it is normally its all devoted to football and i prefer basketball so it is great

- Pratik - Mar 17, 2006

yay Biggrin

- Fee - Mar 20, 2006

Great forum

Well done vilius Thup

- qwas - Apr 4, 2006

btw. congrats ! you added main site ! one suggestion - it`s too yellow (for me of course)

- TalkBasket - Apr 4, 2006

Quote:btw. congrats ! you added main site ! one suggestion - it`s too yellow (for me of course)

Thanks qwas. You can register on the main site and change its skin and tell me which one looks best for you Thup

- qwas - Apr 4, 2006

Quote:Thanks qwas. You can register on the main site and change its skin and tell me which one looks best for you Thup

can I use my forum account or must create new one?

- TalkBasket - Apr 5, 2006

Quote:can I use my forum account or must create new one?

Unfortunately you'll have to create a new one.

RE: TalkBasket opens its door - TalkBasket - Oct 17, 2016

(Mar 4, 2006, 6:06 pm)Vilius Wrote: Hello everybody,

Today a new basketball forum TalkBasket has been opened. I hope that it will become a new home of many basketball fans. I know that the link is far from the best but it will be solved soon. Please feel free to post new topics and start new discussions. The forum is new so I will be looking for some people to help me. Anyone interested should PM me.

It's hard to believe that now more than 10 years has passed since the post above was made.

RE: TalkBasket opens its door - Empire - Nov 1, 2016

Very cool website, like the theme it goes well and hope the very best of luck. What are your plans in the next year for this website?

RE: TalkBasket opens its door - TalkBasket - Nov 1, 2016

(Nov 1, 2016, 3:15 pm)Empire Wrote: Very cool website, like the theme it goes well and hope the very best of luck. What are your plans in the next year for this website?

Obviously, we want the site to grow. Speaking more specifically the goal is to keep the site updated as mush as possible and to stay up to date with changes in social media and internet in general.