Tickets for Euroleague Final Four (Istanbul, May 11-13)
Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:09 AM
Like every year, this thread will become very popular. So it is important for the website and the forum itself to clarify some things:
1. The listings (sales) and purchases offers are made by and are the responsibility of the corresponding individuals only.
2. The premises of the agreement between the parties involved in exchange of ticket and payment are decided by those parties only.
3. TalkBasket is not responsible for any disagreements, disputes or frauds that might occur.
4. As a general tip I urge all parties to prefer face to face exchange of ticket and money, or at least paypal so you can ask for a dispute resolve if anything goes wrong. Ask for proof of tickets existence [as this is impossible as tickets are issued shortly before F4] ask to be forwarded the email by Euroleague which confirms the purchases of said tickets.
5. TalkBasket urges the sellers not to take advantage of the buyers. As we do not get any commission or gain from this, all we ask is for fair and reasonable (for example 2X) prices for the benefit of all parties involved.
Thank you for reading and understanding.
Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:00 PM
This post has been edited by lupinus: 05 April 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:19 AM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:36 PM
I am willing to attend this year the Final Four @ Istanbul.
I try to find a ticket but untill now i dont have any result.
Does anybody know someone who might sell his ticket?
Or is anyone planning to sell his ticket?
Thank you in advance.
P.s pm for further info about the potential transaction
Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:48 PM
Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:23 AM
im from greece
please answer me
Hi, official price is about 440 euro for each. I have paid a reservation fee 70 euro for each also. Furthermore i live in ankara and i will come to istanbul to give you tickets. And i add price of two beer for me and for my girlfriend at Beyoglu:) So the total for two tickets is 1300 euro. I honestly say that my aim is not to gain money, i'm an efes fan but after that bad performance of our teams i ve decided to sell the tickets. I hope it is reasonable for you. Also congrats for panathinaikos and olympiakos.
Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:24 PM
You people need to understand we are doing you a favour, facilitating your ads and transactions here. 99% of you will never visit the forum again. I understand you are desperate to find tickets. But respect the people behind this forum and regular members. Give 5 minutes form your life to search first if there is already a topic and then post whatever you want regarding your tickets.
From now on any posts or new threads regarding F4 tickets not posted in here will be automatically deleted.