TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums: 2010/11 Adriatic League News, Fixtures & Results - TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2010/11 Adriatic League News, Fixtures & Results

#121 User is offline   Black Urum Icon

• Major Clown
  • Fav. player:Diamantides + Bodiroga
  • Supports:Panathinaikos

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

Or maybe Maccabi...
Respect and thanks for everything: Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
Posted Image

#122 User is offline   alen Icon

• Hot prospect
  • PipPipPip
  • Fav. player:Jaka Lakovič
  • Supports:KK Zlatorog Laško

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

It would be great to see Maccabi in Adriatic league again!

This post has been edited by alen: 23 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

#123 User is offline   stefans Icon

• International star
  • Fav. player:Stephane Lasme
  • Supports:BC Partizan

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

View PostBlack Urum, on 23 March 2011 - 12:03 PM, said:

Or maybe Maccabi...

If Maccabi joins there will be one more place.If Serbian club don't have money to pay(fourth placed in Serbian League) than maybe FYR M. club join.But i doubt that they have money.They are amateur organization.
Posted Image

#124 User is offline   MaccabiTA Icon

• Top scorer
  • Fav. player:Tim Duncan
  • Supports:Maccabi Tel Aviv

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:02 PM

There are some rumors again that Maccabi might join the Adriatic, they said the manager of the league said there's a big chance it would happen. If it does I hope it comes instead of Israeli league.

#125 User is offline   Led00 Icon

• Bench warmer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav. player:Partizan's dude! :D
  • Supports:KK PARTIZAN

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

With Maccabi on the board, NLB would have 4 teams + qual. round teams in the EL! Great!

View PostKAPALI, on 04 March 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

"...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."

#126 User is offline   stefans Icon

• International star

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:53 PM

Mornar Bar club from Montenegro wants to participate for licence for Adriatic League.
Posted Image

#127 User is offline   stefans Icon

• International star

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Ten years of Adriatic League...

By the end of this year's anniversary edition, national basketball league there are only two days left, and Roman Lisac, executive director of the Adriatic League, proudly said he was satisfied made ​​in the ten-year history. Lisac in an interview for the Slovenian ekipa.org addressed on the very beginning so that, among the others, recalled the "how to land Serbian plane on Zadar airport in the first season with Serbian basketball players of Red Star!"

Final tournament starts on Tuesday in Ljubljana "Hall Stožice ", a trophy for the fourth time in a row, defending Partizan. Lisac analyzed ten years of the project, which has recently become known in the world of basketball ...

- After ten years and continues to swim marathon. Given the situation that prevails in all spheres of life, I think we have achieved a lot. We have reached a high level. It is a great interest in the league, and many still think it's a marketing gimmick story on the return of Maccabi. These are not just rumors. The leaders of the team from Tel Aviv will be on the Final Four, with a serious story about a new participation. Besides them, there is Efes, the possible involvement of the Bulgarians. I look forward to, and at first we wanted to have a league similar to that in the old Yugoslavia, which was one of the best in Europe. Well, now, who will be invited ... It will be decided by the Board, but the interest of Maccabi means - said Lisac.

Posted Image

#128 User is offline   Led00 Icon

• Bench warmer
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

Nice, it sure looks like at least one big team will enter, witch means stronger league! Good for everyone!

#129 User is offline   stefans Icon

• International star

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:48 PM

It will be strong than ever. B)
Posted Image

#130 User is offline   stefans Icon

• International star

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

Maccabi is close to join Adriatic. ;)
Posted Image

#131 User is offline   stefans Icon

• International star

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

Maccabi not official joined the Adriatic League

Maccabi next season will be back in Adriatic league ,on Tuesday after the final agreement was achieved.Maccabi participated in the second edition of the regional league in season 2002/03 when they lost in the finals of Zadar.

Although the agreement was reached, he has not yet been signed, which will officially take place this weekend on 'Final Four' in Barcelona in the Euroleague.

The leaders of the team from Tel Aviv were the guests at the finals in Ljubljana, and most of the time they spent with the leaders of "Sidro"(company who owns the League) and regional competition and refine practical things for next season.

List of participants of the next edition of Adriatic league,will be known by 15 July, when it will decide who will receive a special invitation to participate.

Posted Image

#132 User is offline   Led00 Icon

• Bench warmer
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

All news r saying that it is official now.

#133 User is offline   Roy M Icon

• First team player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav. player:Marcus Fizer
  • Supports:Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

View PostLed00, on 05 May 2011 - 09:47 AM, said:

All news r saying that it is official now.

I'm realy hope.

#134 User is offline   alen Icon

• Hot prospect
  • PipPipPip
  • Fav. player:Jaka Lakovič
  • Supports:KK Zlatorog Laško

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:39 AM

Krka, Helios, Zlatorog and Olimpija are Slovenian teams that will participate in Adriatic league next year.

#135 User is offline   Roy M Icon

• First team player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav. player:Marcus Fizer
  • Supports:Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

Any news in Ex. Yogo era about MTA and the Adriatic?

#136 User is offline   Led00 Icon

• Bench warmer
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

Yogo :D

Not yet, we will keep you informed just as we get some info.

#137 User is offline   nebodigatreba Icon

• School team captain
  • PipPip
  • Supports:union olimpija

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

Man, wasn't this league meant to bring together ex-yugo clubs?! I really don't see any reason why they want Maccabi? We all new that situation when it comes down to budget of the clubs isn't exactly great. Expecialy last few years. This teams here are small budget teams. Maccabi on the other hand has high budet allowing them buying great players. Here we have to reliabe mostly on our guys. Not foreign players like Maccabi is doing for years. If Maccabi joins this league... Thats BS! Then we only need one club from China and one from New Zealand and we could be All Arond The World League. My opinon... No other clubs but those who come from back in the days the most talented country in the world Yugoslavia. This league is doing a great job developing young players last few years and we really don't need teams like Maccabi. But that is just my opinion and i don't want to insulte nobody. I'm just expressing my feelings about Maccabi joining this league.

This post has been edited by nebodigatreba: 16 May 2011 - 10:04 PM

#138 User is offline   MaccabiTA Icon

• Top scorer
  • Fav. player:Tim Duncan
  • Supports:Maccabi Tel Aviv

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:43 AM

I can actually get nebodigatreba's opinion as well, cuz he does have a point about this league meant to be an ex-Yugo league and Maccabi doesn't exactly come from Zagreb or Belgrade, but it's not like Maccabi's forcing it on the league.. It seems like both sides find it a good idea and it can help both sides. Maccabi is one of the biggest tv-rights earners (if not the biggest) in Europe and it can give a huge boost financially to the Adriatic league, also te interest around the league in general would be much bigger if you add one of the biggest names in Europe and current runner-up, so it's kinda tradition-money collapse and in today's world it's always money that's winning so that's pretty much why the Adriatic would want Maccabi, also Maccabi has its own interests to join the league obviously.
About the budget I obviously disagree. Allowing to buy great players? Not really.. I mean we're not poor but also far from being a rich club. Plus, our budget doesn't come from crazy rich owner (Oly for example) or rich football club (Barca or Real) but from the club's profits. So that leaves us with a very stable but non-rich situation, we can buy players with potential to be great Eurolegue players but can't buy proven ones.

#139 User is offline   Led00 Icon

• Bench warmer
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

I love the Idea of Ex-Yu league in every sport, currently there is basketball and waterpolo, but handball is close etc. This idea is great, but obviously, we need some help from the ones that can get it. In this case it is MTA for the reasons stated by MaccabiTA. And the league needs another great team to be stronger and to be a favourite against all, and Partizan, cause that would give much more inspiration for the young players to proove themseelves.

#140 User is offline   pohani komarac Icon

• Pip

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

View PostLed00, on 17 May 2011 - 10:19 AM, said:

I love the Idea of Ex-Yu league in every sport, currently there is basketball and waterpolo, but handball is close etc. This idea is great, but obviously, we need some help from the ones that can get it. In this case it is MTA for the reasons stated by MaccabiTA. And the league needs another great team to be stronger and to be a favourite against all, and Partizan, cause that would give much more inspiration for the young players to proove themseelves.

i would liked that in evrey team sport besides football... not sport reason, but to many conplaxed hooligans would destroyed it.....i think handball league is sure to start this year

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users