TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums: News, Politics and Weather - TalkBasket.net Basketball Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

News, Politics and Weather

#41 User is offline   Black Urum Icon

• Major Clown
  • Fav. player:Diamantides + Bodiroga
  • Supports:Panathinaikos

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

View PostMaccabiTA, on 01 November 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

More like fingering his teammate. Funny... an Arab can rape Gaddafi with a knife and be a hero and an Arab player can be banned for putting a finger in his teammate's ass.
Respect and thanks for everything: Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
Posted Image

#42 User is offline   MaccabiTA Icon

• Top scorer
  • Fav. player:Tim Duncan
  • Supports:Maccabi Tel Aviv

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:36 PM

View PostBlack Urum, on 01 November 2011 - 11:28 PM, said:

More like fingering his teammate. Funny... an Arab can rape Gaddafi with a knife and be a hero and an Arab player can be banned for putting a finger in his teammate's ass.

My bad I read the article in 'one' then just looked for an article in English, now I read the one I brought and understood he squeezed his ass.. That's a weird way to celebrate a goal but still... suspending them for that is somewhat weird.
Btw as far as I know, no religion forbids raping someone with a knife, so the thing with Gaddafi seems ok :D

This post has been edited by MaccabiTA: 01 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users